Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Best Reason to Vote Against Obama: Madonna Will Get Naked If He Wins

“When Obama is in the White House for a second term I'll take it all off,” Madonna, age 54, said to cheers and whistles from the concert audience, after she took off her shirt and pulled down her pants to show she had “OBAMA” written in all capital letters across her lower back.

Story here.

Madonna was arguably hot once, circa 1984 when I was 16 years old. Now she is just old and gross. I pity the fools who would actually trade their vote for seeing AARP-eligible Madonna naked.  The sight of that might be enough to make me join Man's Country, Barack Obama's gay Chicago bath house.

This is the best reason yet I can think of to vote against Obama.  It could easily be topped by Roseanne Barr or Rosie O'Donnell making such a threat, but for now Madonna's threat is gross enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment