Thursday, April 16, 2009

I'M A DOMESTIC TERRORIST

According to what I have been reading about the latest Department of Homeland Security report about domestic terrorism concerns, I have come to the conclusion that I am a domestic terrorist. According to DHS, I fit the profile because I:

*Am anti-government (at least the current incarnation of the Carter administration);

*Am, as previously stated, antagonistic to the current administration, especially over its policies on firearms ownership, immigration, and expansion of social programs;

*Believe in the 10th Amendment to the Constitution, which favors state authority over federal authority;

*Have several "single issues" that I am dedicated to, such as pro-gun, pro-life, and anti-illegal immigration; and

*Am focused on the economy: loss of jobs, home foreclosures, and massive bank bailouts that we cannot afford.

If believing in the Constitution and wanting to restore the republic to its former glory makes me a domestic terrorist, I will gladly wear that label as my own red badge of courage.

No comments:

Post a Comment