Thursday, December 17, 2009

Beware the Conspiracy Theorists

Or, Check Your Sources

I have read some blogs which reference the supposed buildup of USNORTHCOM forces under orders from Comrade Obama in anticipation of a rebellion in January 2010. I have even had this information emailed to me by persons I consider to be level- headed. All reference an article in the EU Times dated November 28, 2009. A follow up article appeared December 16, 2009. I have to admit that I was initially giving credence to this EU Times organization.

However, something didn't seem right. I noticed that the EU Times cited other news organizations and blogs, so it was not using original sources. After clicking on some of the articles' citations, I realized that the EU Times was editorializing based on secondary sources. Not terribly bad, as the MSM constantly editorializes while pretending to offer news reporting. After all, how many "news" programs consist of reporters interviewing each other?

What is much worse is that the EU Times appears to be the "news" front for a white nationalist organization, and is perceptibly racist and anti-semitic in its content. Don't believe me? Click here for "white extinction" topics, here for "interracial" topics and here for holocaust denial.

The Mainstream Media is so liberal, pro-Obama, anti-American, and (dare I say it) anti-white American that it would be great to have a reputable source of news for what is really happening in America and the world. The racist and anti-semitic EU Times is not it.

No comments:

Post a Comment