Chinese President Hu Jintao is being treated to a state dinner by our Impostor-in-Chief, Barry Soetoro. I guess Hu should have a nice dinner while ol' Barry grovels for more Chinese investment in our government Ponzi scheme. We ordinary Americans can protest by taking the time to boycott Chinese goods and buy American. Not many things are actually made in this country anymore, but I have come up with a list of ten suggestions for preppers:
Ten ways that preppers can still buy American:
1) A firearm made by Smith & Wesson, Ruger, Kel-Tec, Marlin, Mossberg, or Remington. I'm sure that there are other domestic makers. Just pick one.
2) A box of ammo made by Winchester, Federal, Remington, Speer, or CCI.
3) A knife made by Case or Bear & Sons. Or a set for your kitchen made by Rada. Ontario, Ka-Bar, Buck, and Gerber qualify if the knife was actually made in the USA.
4) A holster made by El Paso Saddlery or Don Hume.
5) A Coleman dual-fuel lantern or stove.
6) Freeze-dried and dehydrated canned fruits, vegetables, meats, and other foods from beprepared.com and honeyvillegrain.com.
7) Food-grade five gallon storage buckets from usplastic.com (the last time I ordered, the buckets and lids were both made in USA).
8) Cast iron dutch ovens and other cookware by Lodge Manufacturing.
9) Extra propane tanks by Worthington and Manchester, and fuel cans by Blitz and Wedco.
10) A bottle of Jack Daniels, Jim Beam, or other American distilled libation.
Silver Takes the Elevator Down, Report 30 April, 2017
42 minutes ago