Friday, May 6, 2011

Kudos to Greg Cote, LLC

I like to give credit where credit it due, and to spread the word when I find a vendor who gives excellent service with great prices.

Greg Cote, LLC is a vendor that I highly recommend for gun magazines.  Their website is http://www.gregcotellc.com/ .  In the past couple of months I have made two purchases from them and I am very happy with the service I received.

Greg Cote does not have a large selection, but it appears that they only sell quality items.  No ProMag, National Magazines, or other lower quality merchandise. I have purchased a number of Mec Gar pistol magazines from them for various firearms that I own.

The positives, aside from quality merchandise, are low prices, flat rate shipping of $5.99, excellent communication and super fast shipping.  On my last order, which was this past Monday, I placed my order in the morning, then immediately received an email confirmation.  Within a couple of hours I had an email telling me that my order had been shipped.  My package arrived in Wednesday's mail.  Across the country from Maryland to Eastern Washington in two days, that is outstanding.

Another bonus of sorts:  If Greg Cote does not have it in stock, you cannot order it.  None of this backorder nonsense when you are ordering something that you need.  (We all need more gun magazines, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment