Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Comment on Obergruppenfuhrer Sebelius' Plan to Violate Your Health Care Records Privacy Rights

David Codrea has asked for concerned citizens to comment on Obergruppenfuhrer Sebelius' proposed HHS rule for changes to HIPAA, which would allow access to mental health records as part of a background check for firearms purchases.

Of course, I am opposed to such a violation of citizens rights.  My comment is as follows:

How Orwellian.  This is the same government that does not vet its presidential candidates, prohibits requiring identification to vote, and does everything it can to prohibit states and employers from ensuring that only US citizens are eligible for legal employment. 

It must be tough promulgating such a new rule.  While it may not have the support of gun owners such as myself, who are not likely to be communists, er...  democrats, don't you think you are risking alienating the mentally ill, who usually are democrats.  Cases in point:  Christopher Dorner and Jared Loughner.  I realize that Christopher Dorner is dead, but when did that ever stop a democrat from voting.  I mean, Kathleen Sebelius' career would not have even got off the ground without the dead, mentally ill, and fictional people voting.

OF COURSE I AM OPPOSED TO THIS NEW INFRINGEMENT UPON THE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS OF AMERICANS.

IF YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT "GUN VIOLENCE", THEN DISARM GOVERNMENT JACKBOOTED THUGS WEARING BLACK PAJAMAS ON THEIR FANTASY RAIDS.  THEY MUST BE MENTALLY ILL TO THINK THAT A BLACK PAJAMA RAID IS REQUIRED TO SERVE A SEARCH WARRANT AT A CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS (FLYING J CORP) IN BROAD DAYLIGHT.

I WOULD GIVE YOU MORE OF MY TWO CENTS, BUT I NEED EVERY PENNY I CAN GET TO PAY FOR THAT OTHER UNCONSTITUTIONAL OBAMINATION, OBAMACARE.

Yes, my comment is a bit extreme.  Someone once said, "Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice."  I agree.

Leave your comment here.

No comments:

Post a Comment