Thursday, April 25, 2013

Federal Budget Sequester Begs This Question


I think we deserve an answer to this question from Reichsfuhrer Napolitano. And not in the form of more demagoguery about right wing extremists like me, gun owners like me, taxpayers like me, non-collectivist/communist/bloomberg-nannyist/democrats like me, nativists like me, and non-obama fans like me.  Also not in the form of jack booted thuggery, massive ammunition purchasing, public intimidating, and sexually molesting like Janet's employees.

How about how you are going to enforce the borders, quit allowing the importation of America's enemies, and actually investigate people who tells us that they intend to do harm to America, no matter what color their skin is or if they share the same religion as Barack Obama and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev?

Shamelessly stolen from BareNakedIslam.

No comments:

Post a Comment