Thursday, February 19, 2009

So who is going to pay my mortgage...

I love Glenn Beck's columns. Speaks the truth in plain English. Today he explained just how wrong continued bailouts for mortgagees and mortgagors are. Take a look...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,496905,00.html

No more money for banks who made bad loans!!! Just go bankrupt and go away!

No money for people who couldn't afford their overpriced homes and took out ridiculous ARM loans or interest only loans or other such financial nonsense. Might be time for some of these idiots to find an apartment.

I don't live beyond my means and I refuse to support those who do. I, and you, may no longer have a choice. The government is now forcing us into supporting the idiots who do not have the sense to live within their means, and to bailout the financial fatheads who loaned them the money. A revolt is surely coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment