Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Story on Health Care

Recently my poor-excuse-for-a-senator, Patty Murray, D-WA, sent me an email asking me for "my story" on health care. Seems Comrade Murray is looking for sob stories from people so she can continue doing General Secretary Obama's bidding for health care "reform".

Here is My Story to Ms. Murray:

Senator:

I am a self-employed small businessman who pays taxes and does not have health insurance. I would like to buy health insurance, but have to pay taxes instead. The government this fine banana republic has decided that a $1,000,000,000,000.00 government-run health insurance plan is what I need. That amounts to about $3,333.00 for every man, woman, and child in this country. About 60% of the population is of an age to work and pay taxes. Of these, about 40% actually pay taxes. I am in this latter group. So for us, the burden is about $13,889.00 per person. The bill is over 1,000 pages long. Neither of my esteemed Senators has read the bill, yet they waste no time in telling me about how necessary it is. I would like for my health care story to end like this: my senators read the monstrous bill, do their patriotic and Constitutional duty, and vote "NO" on this Obamination.

Did I mention that both of my senators are pushing this bill and have not bothered to even read it?


Emailed to http://murray.senate.gov/healthcarereform/sharestory.cfm on August 13, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment