Thursday, October 7, 2010

I Stand Corrected, and Quote of the Day

In my last post regarding Asshat Extraordinaire Patty Murray I made an error.  In the interest of fairness I will correct my misstatement.

Patty Murray was elected to the senate in 1992, not 1994 as I had stated.

I was feeling sheepish about this error until I read this whopper from Patty Murray herself, uttered shortly after 9/11/2001, about Osama Bin Laden:

"He's been out in these countries for decades, building schools, building roads, building infrastructure, building day-care facilities, building health-care facilities, and the people are extremely grateful. He's made their lives better."

Thanks to Ann Coulter, who reminded me of the Retarded Senator's statement.  Read the rest at Townhall.

No comments:

Post a Comment